The thing that always receives divided opinions when fangirling on idols
Faces + Characters
Skills + Characters
There are many people who become fans for different reasons
Some people stan idols because of their skills.
Many people stan idols because of their faces.
original post: theqoo
1. Faces + Skills
2. Faces + Dancing + Group atmosphere
3. Both are important but the first is the face
4. Faces + skills. The characters are all made by humans, so we don’t know the truth about themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all, I don’t like idols who can’t sing.
5. Faces and personalities
6. The face is the most importantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all, you want to find out if the idol’s face is your favorite. Then you want to know other things
7. Once idols look ugly, I don’t even care…
8. Firstly, I look at the faces of idols and like them, then I look at their skills.
9. I like them thanks to their faces but their skills is what keeps me stay
10. Start with 1 and stabilize with 2 (Starting with the face and ultimately skills are still the most important)
11. I’m both, but if their skills are not good, I can’t continue to like them
12. Skills. Once idols are good on stage, you will notice them. Then their characters. They look cool, funny… When you feel attractive, you start to care.
13. If I don’t like your face, I don’t care about your skills and personality
14. If you can’t dance and sing, but if you’re handsome, you’re still pushed… Handsome, good-looking and hard-working is enough
15. If the idol has good skills and good personality, you will be brainwashed and your idol is always attractive.