YouTube changes music chart 24-hour rankings to exclude paid ad views
original post: theqoo
1. Why do they admit BTS but not Indian singers?
-> BTS doesn’t use ads
2. But that’s discrimination against Indian singers while Taylor Swift and BLACKPINK also use ads
3. The article says that Taylor Swift’s “Me!” and BLACKPINK’s “Kill This Love” also uses ads but what’s wrong with the Indian singer?
4. It’s amazing that most of the views are from ads
5. Thanks to Indian singers, ad views were eventually excludedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-> This is done by fans and not 24 hours
-> BTS has never used ads. This is done by fans. If you don’t know, be quiet and don’t fake it.
7. BLACKPINK uses ads but their fans always use YouTube views to say that BLACKPINK is famous overseasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. BLACKPINK may not be in Top 5 24-hour views for their next music video
9. That is discrimination. They should remove the record of the singer who uses ads
10. That’s not fair for Indian singers, but it’s good not to admit ad views. I don’t like singers who use money to buy records…